08:00 am - 08:00 pm
08:00 am - 08:00 pm
08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Contactanos y realiza tu cita
1321 EAST 66TH ST
RICHFIELD MN 55423
Or you may use our contact form.
Social Bike Crew..
Todos los Miercoles
Vente con tus amistades
y con tu Bicicleta
We are currently seeking:
We are seeking a detail oriented self-starter who wants to support a growing bilingual company.
The tax manager will be responsible for an assigned group of clients in various industries and deliver of a full range of tax services. He or she will also provide expertise in planning, compliance and consulting. The tax manager will also work closely with partners and staff on client management and practice development activities.
'HOW WILL I BE CHALLENGED?"
• Responsible for training and developing staff.
• Provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients in a range of industries to include: real estate, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit, financial services.
• Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements. Serve as business advisor to client.
• Identify and capitalize on opportunities to sell tax services.
• Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction and to ensure deadlines are met.
• Primary and secondary reviewer of complex tax returns including Corporate, S-Corporate,
• Partnership, and Individuals.
• Research tax matters.
• Formulate and deliver innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies.
• Manage and supervise associates and senior associates. Ensure workload is properly distributed.
• Aid in development and training of tax associates and senior associates.
• Assist in recruiting.
• Perform other job related duties as required.
"HOW CAN I BE CONSIDERED?"
Must be willing to learn Spanish or be Bilingual
• Prior managerial or leadership experience is a must
• compliance experience preferably in public accounting.
• Must have a B.S. in Accounting
• Knowledge in Corporate, S-Corporate and/ or Partnership returns.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills are critical.
• Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment is essential.
• Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities is required.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
• Ability to train personnnel
Please send your resume and salary expectations to:
By E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to:
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TAX NETWORK
1321 East 66th St Ste B-105
Richfield Mn 55423